EB-3 Unskilled

Green Card EB-3 Unskilled

EB-3 Unskilled

EB-3 Unskilled Worker Green Card Category: Building Futures, Empowering Lives

The EB-3 Unskilled Worker category is a pathway for individuals seeking employment-based immigration to the United States in positions that require less than two years of training or experience. At ADN Consultancy, we specialize in guiding individuals through the intricate process of obtaining a green card in the EB-3 Unskilled Worker category, providing comprehensive support to make your American dream a reality.

The EB-3 Unskilled Worker category is designed for individuals who possess skills that are essential for the U.S. labor market but require less formal training or experience. This category caters to jobs that are not seasonal or temporary and do not demand advanced degrees or extensive qualifications. Common examples include jobs in fields such as hospitality, agriculture, construction, and manufacturing.

Key Requirements: To qualify for the EB-3 Unskilled Worker category, applicants must meet the following criteria:

Job Offer:

An offer of full-time, permanent employment from a U.S. employer is required.

The employer must have the ability to demonstrate the need for unskilled labor and must be willing to sponsor the applicant throughout the immigration process.

Labor Certification:

The employer must obtain a labor certification from the U.S. Department of Labor (DOL) to verify that there are no qualified U.S. workers available for the position.

Educational and Experience Requirements:

The position must be classified as unskilled, requiring less than two years of training or experience.

Form I-140, Immigrant Petition for Alien Worker:

Once the labor certification is approved, the employer files Form I-140 on behalf of the applicant with U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS).

Visa Bulletin and Adjustment of Status:

Once the Form I-140 is approved, the applicant's priority date becomes current based on the Visa Bulletin.

If the applicant is residing in the U.S., they may apply for adjustment of status (Form I-485) to become a permanent resident.

Consular Processing:

If the applicant is outside the U.S., they go through consular processing at the U.S. embassy or consulate in their home country.